He Who Must Not Be Named

June 10, 2022, 11:27 a.m.

whatever comes of this I predict the teflon Don will skate

June 10, 2022, 12:18 p.m.

Madness, even his own family is telling that sack of shit he's pathological.

Hope a portion of the wilfully ignorant clicked away from Fox long enough for a glimpse of reality.

The new body cam footage is brutal:

https://youtu.be/LZDSnyNi4Vc

Damn those cops are tough. Those delusional dough boys attacking the police need to be removed from society.

Last edited by: Hepcat on June 10, 2022, 12:21 p.m., edited 1 time in total.
June 13, 2022, 9:23 p.m.

Trump’s Attorney General Bill Barr called the ideas floated about election fraud “bullshit”. LOL.

So I guess now to the Trumpophites he must be a liberal cuck?

https://youtu.be/Crdg2P-2EKY

Last edited by: Couch_Surfer on June 13, 2022, 9:24 p.m., edited 1 time in total.
June 13, 2022, 9:29 p.m.

I love watching these liars deposed under oath. The big lie totally debunked as they don’t want to face perjury charges.

I can’t wait for the inevitable vid where it cuts them spewing bullshit with them under oath.

Not that it will break through to the sycophants.

Last edited by: Couch_Surfer on June 13, 2022, 9:29 p.m., edited 1 time in total.
June 14, 2022, 8:58 a.m.

Posted by: Couch_Surfer

I love watching these liars deposed under oath. The big lie totally debunked as they don’t want to face perjury charges.

I can’t wait for the inevitable vid where it cuts them spewing bullshit with them under oath.

Not that it will break through to the sycophants.

Like Barr saying that is why he resigned (which most of us suspected), but didn't have the balls to say so at the time.  All of these assholes tried to make it sound like they had to speak the truth but not one of them did that in public.  Assholes.

June 21, 2022, 3:25 p.m.

This shit is so wild.

Apparently Kanye West's publicist contacted Shay Moss saying her and her mother were going to lose their freedom due to "an event occuring in 48 hours" but that they could protect her if she confessed to feeding thousands of fake ballots through the counter. 

This was on Jan 4th.....

June 21, 2022, 3:40 p.m.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2022/jun/21/donald-trump-plotted-fake-electors-scheme-january-6-panel-set-to-show

June 21, 2022, 4:23 p.m.

https://twitter.com/nycsouthpaw/status/1539309386346151936

June 22, 2022, 11:18 a.m.

Posted by: Fast-Orange

This shit is so wild.

Apparently Kanye West's publicist contacted Shay Moss saying her and her mother were going to lose their freedom due to "an event occuring in 48 hours" but that they could protect her if she confessed to feeding thousands of fake ballots through the counter. 

This was on Jan 4th.....

We all knew a lot of the basics, but I can't see how anyone can watch the hearings and see anything but an attempt to steal democracy by a bunch of entitled, impotent morons.  It would be funny if there weren't 100 million more of them cheering this all on.

June 22, 2022, 11:49 a.m.

Posted by: chupacabra

This shit is so wild.

This was on Jan 4th.....

We all knew a lot of the basics, but I can't see how anyone can watch the hearings and see anything but an attempt to steal democracy by a bunch of entitled, impotent morons.  It would be funny if there weren't 100 million more of them cheering this all on.

USA is headed for a civil war at this rate.  GOP leaning hard into authoritarian fascist state tendancies.

June 22, 2022, 11:58 a.m.

Posted by: syncro

https://twitter.com/nycsouthpaw/status/1539309386346151936

I'd be pretty nervous if I was Johnson right now. This definitely isn't getting enough play. Sitting Senator trying to slip a fraudulent document into Senate proceedings. Banana Republic shit.

June 22, 2022, 12:04 p.m.

Posted by: chupacabra

This shit is so wild.

This was on Jan 4th.....

We all knew a lot of the basics, but I can't see how anyone can watch the hearings and see anything but an attempt to steal democracy by a bunch of entitled, impotent morons. It would be funny if there weren't 100 million more of them cheering this all on.

USA is headed for a civil war at this rate. GOP leaning hard into authoritarian fascist state tendancies.

I honestly don't see any good paths ahead for them. There is a solid third of the country that will never accept a Democratic win and will automatically see it as an attack on America. And if the Republicans win it put that third in the driver's seat. I am not sure about a civil war, but I can see a bad era of escalating domestic terrorism and pushing the decline of the USA into overdrive.

As usual, the person I blame the most is... Jesus! The American evangelicals have had their own info-bubble and have gripped that country by the balls since before any of us were born. Even XXX_er. :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=whV8heFHXoQ

Last edited by: chupacabra on June 22, 2022, 12:04 p.m., edited 1 time in total.
June 22, 2022, 12:10 p.m.

Civil War can come in different forms. Given the armed nature of Americans, and the massive police/military capabilities - I don't see a traditional conflict. But conflict there will be.

And yes, there is a large minority that wants the USA to be a White Christian Ethno-state.  If that means Authoritarian rule to accomplish this goal.... that's acceptable to them.

Last edited by: Couch_Surfer on June 22, 2022, 12:10 p.m., edited 2 times in total.
June 22, 2022, 1:09 p.m.

Civil War can come in different forms. Given the armed nature of Americans, and the massive police/military capabilities - I don't see a traditional conflict. But conflict there will be.

And yes, there is a large minority that wants the USA to be a White Christian Ethno-state.  If that means Authoritarian rule to accomplish this goal.... that's acceptable to them.

Do not forget the handmaids.

June 22, 2022, 1:16 p.m.

Posted by: Mic

Do not forget the handmaids.

They already have one.